Autumn had to make sure and get some Mema time in.
William and Elana.
William REALLY missed his Mema.
Ella and I went to the playground every day.
I am pretty sure the wind is what pushed her under the chair.
These little purple flowers were everywhere. They looked beautiful.
I think all the wind made Ella confused.

Now, I know it looks like Autumn is hitting William, but trust me, she is just evening the score. Fortunately for William, I did not get his brutal attacks on film. But seriously, these two cousins had a good time playing together.

8 comments:
Hope you had a good visit! We need to do games after you get back from vacation!! I miss you!!!!
How fun!
Looks like fun!
Um, were you kidding about the purple flowers, because I am pretty sure those are weeds?? They look like those weeds that grow in peoples yards down in OK.
Yeah, those are weeds, Eryn. :)
By the way, I'm back b/c I just figured out what was wrong with the title of your post. Hehe! It's actually "where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain" as everyone in the great OK state must know. But we will forgive you, since you were just there on a visit. :)
thanks OK girls! i did actually know they were weeds, but they look so pretty, i called them flowers. they were in all the lawns. and i am not sure the wind "sweeps", i am pretty sure it "rushes", but yes, i did get the lyrics wrong. i love that movie!(the surrey with the fringe on top!)i wasnt sure the actual words though, so thank you.
Haha! You're welcome, Eryn. :)
If only we had weeds like that in Mo. Sounds like you had fun. We really need to go visit them even though they come here so often. Anyway, I've been missing you. Hope to see you soon.
Debbie
I love the pic of autumn coming out from under the chair. I'm so glad you got to make the visit. It is so fun to have those two so close in age.
Post a Comment