Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ella's Birthday





Wellll....Ella's birthday was a month ago, but I (being the forgetful mom that I am), forgot to get any actual pictures of Ella on her birthday. But you will have to trust me, she had a fun day. I love my kids birthdays, my favorite days of the year. So here are some pictures, past and present, of my precocious 4-year old.

6 comments:

jenica said...

The cake is adorable! Happy belated birthday Ella!

Rachel said...

what a little beautie!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! She has the most beautiful curly hair.

bandanachick said...

Love the cake and her hair too!

The Moore Family said...

Love the cake! You are so creative...HELP ME!!

Ann Irwin said...

You know what I remember? Driving out to see you with Danielle and you were ever so pregnant with Ella. We kicked James out onto the couch and the three of lay in your bed talking and we saw her elbow or something move across your belly. It was crazy! I miss you! She is so beautiful Eryn.

Ann