The kids and I were upstairs cleaning and.......
I guess someone felt left behind.
She climbed like a pro,
Until she turned around and saw mommy. Then she fell trying to get me. I didn't get pictures of that, I was trying to catch her.She thought she was super baby after that. She was climbing the stairs every time we turned around. Then she fell twice, hitting each side of her head. She hasn't tried the stairs since.

5 comments:
I just love those expressive eyes. She is adorable. Can't believe she's already climbing stairs!
What a big girl. How's her head?
Wow, she is a big girl. When Austin climbed and fell he would be too scared to try again too. Its so much nicer when they are comfortable enough around stairs to not have to watch them constantly.
Erin...where did you get the pink sling you used for Autumn?
I was going to call you today, but don't have your # or a phone book yet. Can you email me? Thanks!
calebandanna@hotmail.com
-Anna
Post a Comment