Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day at the Property

LOOK! PATRICK LOST A TOOTH!
Ok, well, not that big one, but he did lose this one.


Father and son, fishing on the lake. Patrick caught 13 (little) fish.
Oh, how she hated it, but I made her wear a ponytail....
...cause see what her hair does down there?
She fell asleep to 'itsty bitsy spider' on her back.
Isabel wants to touch the dead snake.


Just some of the locals around those there parts.
Meredith caught 5 huge fish. Dinner that night was very good. Oh, and she cleaned them herself.

It was a dark and misty evening....



6 comments:

Shawna said...

tag, your it! :)

see my blog.

Michelle said...

Great pics! Fun family times.

Rachel said...

Ella is so cute! Love her hair.

The Moore Family said...

Still so bummed we couldn't come. Although w/ the weather I'm a little relieved. When are you guys going again????????

Anonymous said...

awesome pics. I love ella's curls. The lake looks so much better than the summer we saw it. All the rain isn't so bad for some things.

bandanachick said...

Fun pictures! I like Ella's hair too, love the curls!