Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Little Graduate

"My name is Patrick, Patrick means Noble, I'm so glad that God me me part of my family"
Patrick recites, 'The Little Turtle'.

The future class of 2020, graduating Kindergarten in 2008.

7 comments:

Kari said...

Adorable! How neat to graduate in 2020. It will be here before we know it.

Heather said...

Precious!

April said...

He is too cute!

Laurel said...

They are too stinking cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

So fun. I love Kindergarten graduation. I know that little song by heart. I love the kids whose meanings were like four words long and they had to say it really fast. Your baby is grad..how does that feel? :-)

The Moore Family said...

Too cute! :) That's a nice size class!

bandanachick said...

Wow, can I say, how in the world do you have a kindergarten graduate? They are growing up so fast!
He is the cutest though, what a big boy!