Autumn Sophia Bloom
August 13, 2007 7:43am
6lbs. 11oz 20 inches
Thank you for all your prayers!
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
12 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE! How are you doing?
Congratulations, Eryn! She's adorable!! Praying for you all as you adjust to 3 kiddos!
Yaaaa! So happy she's here! She IS beautiful!
She is sooo adorable! Seeing her makes me so anxious to see my little William. Autumn is going to have some serious competition once he does arrive.
Praise the Lord!!
So precious!
I'm so happy your little one has finally arrived. I hope you guys are settling in nicely.
Congrats Eryn! She is so precious!
Congratulations! She's so cute!
Yeah!!! I'm sorry we haven't been by the house. I'd like to bring you a meal this week and maybe see you for a bit. Is everyone healthy?
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! How are you all feeling these days? I hope to hear that you are getting a lot of sleep and help. How are the kids reacting to her? All our prayers and thoughts.
She is so pretty! And you look good for having just had surgery!
Congratulations, she's such a sweet little thing.
Post a Comment