Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ella's Third Birthday






Ella turned 3 on Monday! I know every mother says this, but..."I can't believe my baby is 3!" She had a good birthday; we went to the party store for her balloon and cake decorations, Toys R Us for her present, the park and pizza for lunch. Then we came home and made her cake. She must have asked 100 times between the time it came out of the oven til after dinner,"Can I have my birthday cake now?"

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Dare I tell you that Tabitha had that same cake topper on her third birthday, she got that doll house for Christmas and I see Shrek in the background, my kids got that in McDonald's last weekend.

I can't believe how small the world is.
Michelle Moses

Rachel said...

Fun! Happy birthday Ella!

Eryn said...

michelle, did your cake topper break? james had to remelt it and stick it back together which is why it is leaning funny.
it is a small world! especially where kids are concerned.

The Moore Family said...

I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you! :) That was a really fun day!